After the great success of the New 500 "La Prima Launch Edition", the most exclusive version of this family returns with the premiere of the New 500 "La Prima by Bocelli"
* The new 500 "La Prima by Bocelli", the brand new most exclusive version of the model, returns to continue the success of the first generation - the limited edition sold out in the first few months after its release in March 2020 - is still the best-selling version: for each three purchased models New 500, one is exclusive La Prima.
* Fiat, together with maestro Andrea Bocelli, Mateo Bocelli and JBL, presents an innovative premium sound system, 100% dedicated to the "sound of silence" of the Fiat electric icon.
* Mateo Bocelli's new single will be the main musical track of the collaboration, with its innovative sound and musical identity.
* The new premium model also offers the "Glove Disinfection Barrier", an innovative content that reaffirms the Italian "Dolce Vita" style in the post-Kovid era.
* The new 500 "La Prima by Bocelli" offers successful first-generation features as standard: from the soft-touch upholstery of the Premium version, to the AVAS electric sound composed by Nino Rota, from the Fiat Monogram Capote soft top to the textile control panel.
* The new 500 is the Stellantis Group's best-selling electric model and the best-selling electric car in Europe and the city car segment.
The new 500 "La Prima by Bocelli" is the first city car in the world to feature JBL "Virtual Venues" technology, which provides an unsurpassed audio experience. As standard, the new version of this cult and most exclusive Fiat car exclusively features Bochelli's JBL Premium sound system: an extremely sophisticated 320W premium audio system in both design and performance that is simple and intuitive to use. It is perfectly integrated into the car without any impact on the interior or space of the trunk. To make the JBL audiO system perfectly tailored to the vehicle, Fiat took advantage of the experience of maestro Andrea Bocelli, the world’s most popular live tenor, and selected Matee Bocelli’s upcoming new single for the music track of the communication campaign.
"Due to the extraordinary success of the New 500 la Prima version, the strongest version of our electric icon, we realized that our customers want a product that is definitely premium, Italian and cult. In short, they want the best of what is made in Italy, "said Olivier Francois, CEO of the Fiat brand and marketing director of the Stellantis Group. "It is in Italy that I can find the best expression of art, beauty and music.
For this reason, together with maestro Andrea Bocelli, we have created a superior sound experience to enhance the silence of the electric car. Thanks to the excellent JBL Virtual Venues technology, we provide our customers with an immersive and customized sound experience. "This revolutionary premium audio system completes the authentic Italian icon, proudly made in Italy to give the world the most authentic Italian spirit possible."
New 500 la Prima by Bocelli
For its world premiere, the New 500 la Prima by Bocelli is dressed for opera, dressed in black and offering a "Glove Disinfection Box" as standard. The device integrates a UV-C lamp into the glove compartment to improve the hygiene of the surfaces of small personal items (such as smartphones, keys and other small everyday items). The customer activates it by placing small personal items in the glove compartment, closing the compartment and pressing a button on the center console. The hygiene cycle lasts three minutes and the blue indicator outside and an audible signal notify you when the cycle is over.
The new strongest version also has a variety of "jewelry" in terms of design and technology: the incomparable Fiat Monogram Capote soft top in convertible version and infotainment system with 10.25-inch high-resolution touch screen, fully LED headlights and 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, with Fiat logo.
The new version features state-of-the-art technology with a battery life of 320 km in the WLTP cycle, which increases to 460 km in the city cycle. Plus, the New 500 is the first city car with 2nd level autonomous driving.
The new 500 la Prima by Bocelli is available in three body versions: convertible, hatchback and 3 + 1 and 6 colors (Onyx Black, Rose Gold, Ice White, Mineral Gray, Ocean Green and Celestial Blue).